View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2017, 01:55 PM

I started playing this game years ago, and then stopped. I stopped at level 71, with about a million in coins. In July last year, I started playing seriously. I'm now on level 800 with 30 farms, almost 25 billion coins and have about 132 million xps. I don't dabble in factories as I simply don't have the time at the moment, but I never earn less than a billion a day in coins. I also buy FC on a monthly basis, and the amount is determined by my budget. I spend less a month on this game than I did when playing other games that offered little rewards. The beauty of this game is that it is interactive, and you always have something to do, depending on YOU!

Try playing Criminal Case or Pearl's Peril. Unless you have thousands of friends on the game, your play time is about 20 minutes a day, and then you repeat stuff you have done multiple times. So boring.

I also change my farms. For example, when you first start, you plant free stuff, or stuff that is cheap and has a quick turnaround time. Then you realize that you earn a lot of coins fishing, so you buy ponds and lakes, etc. Then you look at, say, farm 3, and realise there are no fish on there, so you start over from scratch. Time consuming? Yes. Relaxing? Yes. Rewarding? Yes.