View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Yes it's only a game but it gets frustrating when for example it takes nearly a year to be able harvest enough flowers from .
I have never had to harvest flowers for a year to fill my Flower shop.

I sold off a lot of flowers because I loathe harvesting them; now only use Flower Shop to create bouquets I need for other facilities and sell the potted plants.

I have never looked to see if I was filling facilities to 100% capacity, but am sure I fill many of them ~ like Perfume factory, Pet food, Tea and others.

I do not produce a lot of stuff like Petrochemicals because I have tons in stock. It truly depends upon what facilities players have; some need more of some stuff than others.

I do agree with the paper rolls and new items like Velvet and Felt rolls, but I just stop producing stuff that needs them if I am short, because it is just a game. When games stop being fun, when they frustrate me, or am forced to log on multiple times a day to complete stuff, I leave.

I like FT because one can play at their own pace, excepting, of course, if one participates in quests which are not mandatory.