View Single Post
Old Mar 11 2017, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
A couple of odd things happening since the latest update. First, when I'm harvesting trees, they don't stay hidden as I'm harvesting, but pop back into view after a few more clicks (just using an 8x8 tree shaker, not the newer sort of tree harvester). Second, when I go through my neighbors for co-op quests, when I start on the right-most one that shows below my farm, and go to the left, it doesn't get them all, as it used to; I have to go back and move through them to the right to get them all. Although these only rise to the level of minor annoyances, it seems peculiar that they would be affected by the most recent changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I have the same problem with trees, but it isn't the shaker, it's how the eye is not working now. If you remember, when you chopped trees and cut flowers, they were hidden until you dropped the tool. Now, as you cut or chop, the view for the cut/chopped tree or flower pops up. So, because it is all three, shaking, cutting and chopping, I have to believe that the "not hidden" is a result of the extended tools--I don't own them, but understand that they don't hide crops the way the regular tools do.

Anyone else noticing this? Only a minor aggravation for flowers and pine/oak/etc. trees, but a headache if there are a lot of trees of varying sizes on a farm....
The developers have been notified of this. The only thing we can do is wait for them to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.