View Single Post
Old Mar 22 2017, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzie joan View Post
Hi, I am so upset about how hard I try to earn 2 FC for 8 quests in 7 days. I went to claim my 2 FC reward last night to be told ( on a pop up) I need to wait for a couple of hours until my 7 days are up. So I have to wait until the morning being in Australia and it was too late to stay up, to find out that I miss 8 quests in 7 days reward and it has gone back to 5. Can that be corrected as it is really not fair. Regards, Joan
Hi Joan,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread for feedback on quests. Quests are only good for the FC collection for 7 days exactly to the second. When you go beyond that then that quests is no longer counted.
This is why we recommend that you wait at least a day after you collect before completing the last step of any quests you are holding over to the next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.