View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2017, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
whatever you did to affect how we plant, please redo it back to the way it was this morning. It's acting all screwed up now on how it highlights what is done and it won't plant horizontally properly, (I don't know how to explain this-that's the best I can do).
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
i haven't read through every page of this thread, so bear with me if this has been mentioned or discussed already... when i'm planting or harvesting & re-plowing, the planted crops - and the re-plowed fields - disappear from my screen, even though i have my preferences set to 'show crops'... it never used to be this way, it's kinda nice to know where stuff is (some of my farms are rather large, and some of those have something 'extra', if you catch my drift)... if this modification was an 'april fools' joke, well, it's not very funny to be workin' away, and seeing stuff disappear from your screen, only to re-appear when you 'drop' the tool you're using...

rant over, have a good night...
Hi Angel7 & Supertrucker,
I have sent this off to the developers as I also was getting this since tonight's update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.