Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Celine,
Have you tried turning them back around to horizontal? It could have been that they shifted when that update was released, but there isn't any way that we can turn them back.
when you click on them they go back to their original place but once you harvested them they go back to vertical, lol and some of the sand pieces were covering the lakes, but that was easy, i just took them out and no more problems.

I was just harvesting my flowers now and saw that the square space for harvesting, on the upper corner, it tells you if the flowers are watered/irrigated, great improvement.. it shows the rain droplets in blue.. navigating between farms is a little slower, never had that problem, now it takes from 40 to 45 seconds (by my stopwatch) to go from one to another even if you have the tool like for trees or flowers.. and I think is mainly by that "waiting to display" frame.. oh another thing i noticed, when i take the tool from farm to farm like the harvesting for the trees, when you arrive at the farm it tells you what is planted under the trees, another good innovation... great work up to now, except my standing up water