View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2017, 11:29 AM

Default reply to issues with the game

lol no worries as I posted in there somewhere in that post, many things are already fixed.

I have faith and patience. All that I reported is now functioning properly, so it was only an issue for a very short while, or that i noticed. I normally post to alert my friends so that they are aware of what issues I've encountered, and they know that I tell Rob, and he's always right on top of things. I try to cut his burden of tickets that are created.

My posts were released by facebook, at the time of that post 8:42 a.m central time. So after reporting what was happening to Rob, it was actually resolving as I was typing that post. That's why I kept stopping, and rechecking issues and reporting as I went along.

Some issues were facebook, other were sk/game related.

Rob is aware that during any release(s), my account seems to encounter the strangest things. I need to create a glitch folder so I have them all archived. They actually started right after I started playing in 2010 when I joined facebook. I believe it was one of my first games that I played on fb and still love it!
Thank you so much Tiger Ladybourne
Cathy