View Single Post
Old Feb 27 2018, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
This is a first for me and I don't know if it has anything to do with the new update but loading 12X12 farm 22 with no plantings on it my farm suddenly reloaded with this message across the top when it was finished; "this webpage was reloaded because it was using significant memory". Only one other tab was open and that was my mail. Could anyone tell me why or what happened and is it associated with the game at all. Thanks
Hi bjyhey,
There is more on the page than just your farms. The stuff on the right side is loaded by Facebook. If you are getting ads over there then it is possible for an ad to use too much memory. I doubt it was your 12x12 farm with no plantings on it would use up enough memory for your browser to reload due to memory useage. I have my doubts that it will happen again. I monitor my memory use and do see the amount used as you go from farm to farm or open and close other tabs like Facebook and email go up. The browsers don't always clear memory even when you close tabs. Only thing you can do in that case is close your browser and wait a minute or two to let the memory clear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.