View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2019, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
Here is a joke on me: I was scanning the last part of the update and I was reading this "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. And something else about the Neighborhood Bar. So I'm thinking, " I'm going to have to go to the Inn to see just what they are talking about. Then for some reason, it popped into my mind the Neighborhood frame, or alcove, or even Row. I go to a Bar to drink alcohol. BTW I go to the INN to rent a Room for the night now if they have a Pub I will drink there, Now if there is any buying going on at the neighborhood bar then it may be of the illegal substance type. So they say, I wouldn't know first hand. So I am back on course thanks for the continuing fun. Keep up the good work and I am off to see what all there is I can't afford. Of don't get me started on the price of land, I will save that for another day.
P.S. Are we ever going to get our cursor back? Not having it is a pain (my keyboard right arrow does not work, making it even harder to edit my writing.)

Father Michaels Farm Dad Mike Himself
Hi Mhope,
About the cursor you will need to ask Chrome about that as that was something they did and not something that Farm Town can fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.