View Single Post
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:40 AM

OK. I don't like to complain. I really don't. I checked out the new version. The graphics are great. I have no problem at all with it and look forward to the full version. And it runs super fast!
However, we were led to believe that the game in it's current version would not be here today. I don't have trains and boats and all that stuff. I quit doing the quests. I got all I could out of my facilities because again, we were told they'd quit working. I planted a bunch of random plants on ALL my farms just to have something to harvest in the new version while we waited. That was fine with me.
Now I get up this morning and the old version is still there and works fine and now we are told that it will work until it doesn't. LOL...really? How exactly are we supposed to navigate the transition when we have no timeline? One other thing is that a few asked if our SN would work. We were told they didn't know. Well we don't have any neighbors in the new version so of course it wasn't going to work. Why not just tell us that instead of telling us you didn't know.
Now having said all of that............I DO love the game and have put a lot of time in it since coming back a few months ago. I guess I'll just deal with whatever comes until everything settles down, but people asked and asked and we were told we'd get a list of what does and doesn't work BEFORE the new version was put out. I haven't seen a list yet. Maybe I missed it? If I did, I apologize.
Now to go back and make some sense of the farms I have planted with crops that I don't need.