View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i hope i am in the right place to voice a concern. I think that all my stuff has successfully made the migration except . . . on my farm 27 "So Much to See" i had a line of flags, but only one is there at the moment. That was quite a bit of FC to buy all those flags, and i do certainly hope they will eventually turn up. Is there anything i can do to check on them? Please help!
Hi lyndalu,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread rather than the other one. We are trying to keep the other thread only for those who can not get to their farms.

Your flags are still in your account data, so they will show up later when they add the rest of the graphics.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.