View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2021, 04:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenehh View Post
We can send & recieve gifts

But they're not registered anywhere in the game. Is that not working yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
My shortcuts are there but they are greyed out so I can't use them. I am able to go to the store, and my storage. user ID 1702967255
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Please install gift box, i need supplies to play game, tyvm , NOTIFICATION: MY GIFT BOX IS FULL
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
dont know what happened to my last post but my set shortcuts are greyed out are they meant to be others say theirs are not why are mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Offline, not lit up nor any choices show up? If it does work will the layer farms work as before.
[ mod edit:layering steps removed]. Only could plow one row of crops.
Thanks and God bless ya guys, not a computer expert so can only imagine what your all going through now!
God bless and keep safe.

Hi Lenehh, Dutch85, harrywhitmore, amanda, and Chet,

Please go to the first post on page one to help get yourselves up to date with what is currently available to use in the game. There is a list towards the bottom that will help you.

The quick answers for the question you have all asked:

There is no gift box in the game at this time so you can't use any gifts you accept yet. Send gifts to your friends as as normal and then when the gift box is back you will have a whole bunch ready to be able to accept and use. The gifts you have already accepted are still in your gift box in game, so as long as you don't sell them they should still be there when the gift box is enabled again.

The only shortcuts you will be able to use and see are the ones for the tools that are currently available to use in the game that you had made a shortcut before the move to the new version. You can not change the shortcuts yet. There are some issues where a shortcut may be displaying over a neighbor, that issue is being looked at to fix.

You do not have the ability to go online or offline at this time. There are no avatars yet so you you cant see them to hire or chat so there's no need for that yet.

Layering - as usual, I'm sorry but we are not permitted to give you instructions on how to do them or allow anyone to post them so we do remove any instructions from posts asking about those even if they are not the full instructions. We are aware that many are not able to do this at this time. The game is not back to the normal method of play yet and the developers are very busy working on that, so you'l just have to wait and see what will be possible to do as we get the rest of the features added back to the game.

Any other questions please check the first post on page one in case that answers your question, before you post here.

Many thanks for your continued patience while you wait for the game to have more features added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.