View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Hi Tiger
The pictures/photos I refer to are those on my neighbours bar bottom of my farm. Mine shows my FB picture/photo.

Thanks
Hi dave1949

Tiger is not available at this moment.

Is this happening to all your neighbors pics? We know and the developers are aware that some users dont see 2 or 3 pictures in their neighbors bar.

If you cant see any profile pictures from your neighbors in the neighbor bar, then please try clearing your memcache, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in other tab. Then reload the game.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you only have a few pictures missing, then please click in your My Neighbors tab and remove the check mark for "Show active players only", then check if your friends are not showing pictures. If some of them dont have pictures then the game cant see them. Also check if some of them are showing 0 stats in their information, that could indicate that there is an issue transfering data.
You can also try to visit their facebook profiles, for the ones not showing pictures, and see if those profiles are available.