View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2021, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSturdevantAlt View Post
I accept gifts from my neighbors, but nothing is showing in my gift box. I also do not have the ability to go Market through my Storage.

I am only able to send gifts, plant crops and harvest crops. That is all I am able to do on my farms.

With no timeframe for other items, I am thinking that I will be losing all my neighbors and be playing alone with no hope of advancement.

Very sad to have invested about 12yrs into this game and now can no longer enjoy it.
Hi SrSturdevantAlt,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration. Please post here any questions or problems about the new version.
You do not have a gift box yet, but you can leave your gifts in the My Requests and they will be there after we get the gift box back.
If they told you tomorrow the facility manager (as an example) would be released and it wasn't because they discovered problems with it then you would be upset because they didn't release when they said. Sometimes and more often than not the conversion between l;anguages will not go smoothly.
Please be patient and know they are working hard at getting this completed. It is not fun for them and very frustrating, nor do they want tobe delaying the release of the rest of the functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.