View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Yes I tried that as well. I turned the compressed graphics on and then off and vice versa thinking that might be what's causing it. It can be any activity from planting plowing, adding items to storage multi buy, etc.
This crash did not occur for me until this update. Perhaps I'm the only one having the issue?
Hi FCM,
You are the only one reporting it so far. Please check that your browser is updated. One of the moderators that uses Chrome said her's didn't automatically update with the recent one.

Try another browser, like Opera or Firefox and see if you get the same error. You will need to make sure that the cookies and pop ups are allowed, by the instructions in the following link even if you have done it before:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.