View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:10 PM

hi all fellow farmtowners !!!! in all the years playing never been in here for troubles ....first off wanted to thank all the devs involved in working so hard to get our game up and running again...soon ..i add soon as ive been waiting it out with no complaints but do check in a few times a day to see what was and was not working yet in my game....for a few weeks i have been able to get on the game to work my own farms and as soon as id plant it would not let me back on got the web gl message crops would rot as soon as rotted i was able to get on re plant and same thing so i stopped planting i would just log in game to see if i could work my sn i could get to their farms but had no tools ...as of yesterday i was able to get to sn had tools then started to fish after a few clicks whole computer screen went black like it was crashing after about a minute it went back to the loading but got the web gl error message i use chrome search engine ...today same thing happened was able to start fishing then after a few farms screen went black and cant use chrome to get back on facebook ...switched to microsoft edge as this is a new computer worked a few farms then same thing screen went black ..ive never posted in here so i hpe im in he right spot to leave this message looking at the dates are many years old so i hope some one sees this im not sure of my game id but on top it says a number 115652364 on bottom of game said web gl supported but disabled -------error ...again thanks for all the hard word getting the game to switch and ill be waiting till mine does as well....