View Single Post
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwish View Post
Farming along... selected planting tool, screen went black. Not just the window, the full screen - but it recovers. Long list of same error in FT console, text failed to copy to clipboard. White window upon reload, now FT console says WebGL supported but disabled. LOL. If I re-open Chrome, I expect the game will load. This is not a cache issue, and I'm not going to dump my cache every time the game crashes. Best of luck squeezing this game into WebGL... who knew that wasn't dead??
Hi skwish

When I had that problem the first thing I did was to check if my browser was updated, in my case it hadnt updated automatically.

Then I also cleared my browser cache and I havent got any problems since that day.

Is your game freezing while you are working your own farms or as a superneighbor?

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and check if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" and/or "Show Feedback while farming" options.

If any of them or both of them are checked, then uncheck them and click in the green check mark to save changes.