View Single Post
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I bought 4 transplanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 and 16x16 and I also bought 4 Multi Planters 4x4 8x8 12x12 and 16x16. The 4 Multi Planters show on my tool box and I can use them. The 4 Transplanters do not show on my tool box, Yet they all show in my storage. I have been able to buy trees and flowers but But the Transplanters are not showing so I can use them. Could someone please fix this? My ID number is 721938372
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. So if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.
The transplanters are not available yet. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread and any updates of added functions when they become available.
Your transplanters will be in the toolbox and be usable when they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.