View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2021, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I never had this problem with Farm Town when it used Flash; but since the change to HTML 5, it has started happening. The problem is the game freezing up when I click to exit full screen mode. The freeze-up is so complete, that there's no escape except to reboot my laptop by pressing the Power button. I have been dealing with this incredibly annoying problem in other Facebook games that also migrated to HTML 5 - so I'm convinced now that the cause is HTML 5. However, it's also possible that Google Chrome isn't completely compatible with HTML 5 games and Windows 10 computers. So I'm wondering if others have reported this freeze-up problem when clicking to exit full screen mode in Farm Town?
Hi Caron Katsmom,
I moved your post to the HTML issues thread. If you are getting this in multiple games then it may not be HTML WebGL, but an issue with your Chrome or computer using those. As far as I remember we have not had any reports of freezing when closing full screen. Other times but not that.
There are some new things to try in the first post of this thread that the developers have added which is why I moved your post here and not the Game Migration Updates thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.