View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2021, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
My ID is 1223288649 This is the third time I have gotten this error message since the game has started being updated. I am in Chrome. Each time when I have posted this issue, I got the message to clear my cache and they will also refer my issue to someone. Clearing my cache has not changed anything. Then after a few hours I am able to get back and what I have that works is working again. However, I reported this early morning and it is still not working. I have a black screen and nothing is turning. I did the test and it said my system is support WebGL. I do not know how it get disabled. It I did, i would enable it. Thank you for your help! I have tried in FoxFire, but there are lots of things that don't work on the new Farm Town using Foxfire so I prefer Chrome.
Hi pbarbee,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the HTML/WebGL version of the Game: Not loading or frequent crashes or game too slow thread as that is where you needed to post for this issue.

You can find your posts if they are moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.