View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2021, 06:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zragonshark View Post
Cannot go sell or buy and also can't go market. It won't work

I feel like nothing I can do with this. Since I have not been Farm Town for about near 4 months because of lousy and also change completed system cause my headache to how fix this stupid. I am upset...here my ID " 10216546039265071 "

I lost a motivation with the Farm Town.....how can work make me have fun because I hate boring of COVID-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdevins View Post
The game has never worked since the change over. I cannot access the map. I have played this game for many years and find it very frustrating that it won't work now with the change over. I would appreciate a reply and some help with this matter.

Hi zragonshark and bdevins,

Everyone is playing a restricted version of the game at this time which is why some are features not usable. Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you.

Check that post from time to time, as that's where the latest updates will be as the developers have time to finish working on sections of the game and add features back. We update that list as we get more features added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.