View Single Post
Old Feb 14 2021, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch'ti sochris View Post
pourquoi ne pas profiter de tous ses changement pour nous donner la possibilité d'avoirs plus de voisins sa nous perpétrais d'avoir des débutants comme des joueurs affirmés et cela trop serais cool pour nous !
merci a vous d'y penser et merci a vous tous pour tout le travail que vous faites pour que l'ont puisse jouer au plus vite vous êtes formidable <3 merci bcp amicalement ch'ti bonne chance a vous pour la suite et bravo a tous

English: why not take advantage of all its changes to give us the
possibility of having more neighbors its perpetuating us to have beginners
as well as confirmed players and that would be too cool for us! thank you to you for thinking about it and thank you to all of you for all
the work you do so that we can play as soon as possible you are great all
Hi ch'ti sochris,
The number of neighbors is controlled by the database file that stores the neighbors' ID numbers and it is a fixed length. That is why you can only have the number of neighbors we have depending on the id numbers of each neighbor.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section in English please.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.