View Single Post
Old Feb 14 2021, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie_schierer View Post
On many of my farms, the Semi-Trailor Trucks are missing. I have cleared my cache and they are still not there. I do a search, and it says there are 0 on the farm and 0 in storage. My ID is 1607748320. There are other animal buildings missing on some farms as well.
Hi laurie,
According to your data you have 43 semi-trailer trucks and all are on farms so 1 per farm and none are missing. If you spelled it the way you did in your post then you would not find them. If that is the case do your search agaig and just search for "semi".
For the animal buildings you will need to be specific as to what is missing so we can check.

EDIT: I have gone through all 43 of your farms and see semi-trailer trucks on every farm. Try unchecking all the Show items in your preferences except for Show Tools and Show Animal Buildings. Then go from farm to farm to see them all there. You have 2 Dairy Sheds on your farm 2. Only one works per farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 14 2021 at 11:38 PM.