View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
Hello,

User ID 10216723551458411

I have some issues with the game since the change. My system is a Quad-Core I7 @ 2.8Ghz , 32GB Memory , FirePro 2GB video and SSD drives. Have all updates for Windows and my Internet browsers ( Chrome , Firefox, Opera and Edge ) and my game still runs slow.

1. Since the update , after I launch FT in Chrome and sit at initial farm my CPU usage jumps by 30-35% , Memory usage by 30% , GPU by 45% and Power usage goes to Very High. This goes up while playing and my system fan gets very loud.

2. Now that facilities manager is back , when I go to fill my regular facilities it is now taking almost an hour vs. the 10 min. that it took in flash.

3. When working others wall requests I used to be able to open up 20+ tabs in my browser and work them quickly. Now with the HTML version my system dies at 4 tabs , which slows me down tremendously. I tried it 4 times with the same result.

4. My sister tried to work my facilities and does not have trains and the mayor is not working for her. She has to work every single farm and can only get the 50% per farm.

There are other issues , but these are big ones right now. We have already bought my sister a new pc to help with playing and we are getting my brother-in-law a new laptop next week. The system requirements for the game need to be addressed.

Thank You
Hi djensen,
Things in the HTML version are going to be different. It is a totally different programing language. As the developers did in Flash any tweaking to make things faster or less memory usage will not be looked at until the entire game is restored.
For opening multiple tabs it will be different between Flash and HTML as to how many you will be able to open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.