View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargedro View Post
Good morning. Love the new game and thanks for all the hard work you have put in for all of us. My ID# is1477771587 and when I try to work others facilities and services a lot of the time the page just loads as a blank and I have to do it 1-2 times more. If I try to send an in game message while I am working facilities and services all the pages crash and it just shows a sad face in the upper left corner of each screen when I go to the page. My friend Anne Hardy Rohr asked me to report her problem also as she can't get into the Forum or use this link at the top of her farms. Her ID# is 1617717977. When she is working facilities and services her screen times out before she can work them and the whole game crashes and asks her to send a report which she has done many times in the last couple of days. We both know you are working hard to fix problems so will wait in line for a fix. Dawn ODell
Hi Dawn,
If you are trying to open too many tabs working facilities then yes they will open to a white screen. You can not open as many in HTML as you could with Flash.There isn't anything that can be done for that, so you will have to only open as many as you can without the white screen showing up.
Not doing anything else in the farm while the mayor is working them may have to stay that way until the developers have time to look at issues like this and see if they can do anything for it.
Your friend has been in the forums and has posted here. If she is having trouble logging in then she may need to request a password reset which she can do from the login. It is very difficult if not impossible to work on problems through a 3rd party.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.