View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I have tried to plant them single, have tried multi and nothing works.. the last time that happened Raul told me to use the green hand, move the tools and then plant but it is not doing it this time. Yes my farms are layered but that had nothing to do and did not interfere with the planting.. I have my gift box full of trees and cannot place them I have tried hiding even the ground cover which i have all of them with the grid, hide crops, hide flowers, nothing, nada... I am currently using Opera this HTML is not working on Safari, I have Sierra with more gigabites that I need but nothing is working..thanks
Hi Texas Belle,
You need to have a clear space where you are placing the trees and hiding anything that would be under them won't work. We can not help with any layering nor can we give or allow any instructions in the forums for how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.