View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
My user Id is 100003893069053 and I recently had my superneighbor buy me a Metal Mill (with my coins) and place it on my 9th farm for me. The reason for this was that he had the purple hand in his tools and I didn't. He was successful in placing the Metal Mill on my farm and I was able to successfully press the Start All button to fill it. When the Facility Manager was activated, I could see all my Metal Mill's except the one on Farm 9. Later my Superneighbor informed me that his Facility Manager showed a Metal Mill on his Farm 9 (which should only contain Clients). However when he physically went to his 9th farm, there wasn't any Metal Mill. Tiger (the Moderator) had suggested that we both clear memcache, close our Farm Town tabs and reload the game. None of this changed anything for us. However I was able to place the Metal Mill in my storage (but I first stored whatever was completed). I checked to see if the Metal Mill was in my storage and it was there. My superneighbor still saw the Metal Mill on his 9th farm with the Facility Manager, so he unchecked the box for that item (to insure he wouldn't start all, store all, or load all). He again placed the Metal Mill back on my 9th farm and it came back and all my pending products were still there. My superneighbor has my Facility Manager privileges and he has a ghost Metal Mill on his 9th farm which he can't see.
Hi Soccerguy,
Please contact Support with this and let them look at this. Since clearing memcache didn't fix it, then they might be able to figure it out. Be sure to include both yours and your neighbor's IDs so they can look at both accounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.