View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2021, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndswei@thesafety.net View Post
so frustrating................everything checked and utd.........success for a day or two and then nothing..........reported problems then i can get back on......gggrrrrrrr
Hi cndswei,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version loading problems. At what point is it stopping loading when it isn't working? Are you getting any error messages when this happens?
What type of computer do you have and what browsers are you using?

Without you listing what you have already tried to resolve this, I may suggest something you have already done.

Please check that you have done:
  • all your software and driver updates on your computer
  • make sure that Chrome and Firefox are up to date and that hardware acceleration when available is enabled in the browsers
  • any extensions on the browsers that added, are disabled while you try to load the game.

If you make any changes to your browsers, please remember to close and reopen the browser to make sure those changes are saved and applied.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 03 2021 at 07:52 PM.