View Single Post
Old Mar 09 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOGlen View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 1657329808

I have noted that every day when I start Farm Town, on MY REQUESTS, I either receive no gifts, or EXACTLY one page (50) of gifts.

I normally EXCHANGE ALL for Fuel Tanks, ACCEPT ALL and then send back a gifts to those that sent. Then I reload the MY REQUESTS page to pull up the next page of 50 gifts, it has been showing "You don't have any pending requsts"

I have checked the Facebook Games Activity page (https://www.facebook.com/games/activity) and it shows additional gifts are there.

I have the BROWN GIFTING MACHINE so normally have 100 Fuel Tanks when I get to the farm.

I'm suspecting an issue with the gifting machine since it seems to work fine with the same browser on my son's farm (he has no gifting machines).

I have tried clearing browser cache but the problem persists. Thanks!
Hi MOGlen,
The brown gifting machine only increases your Gift Box size. The Green one is what doubles your gifts. One thing to note though is if someone sends multiple gifts you may not get all of them. How many are you getting for 50 gifts?

For the Games activity showing more gifts that are not showing in the MY Requests they may be stuck gifts. You can try accepting some and see if they show in your Gift Box. If they do not show then they are stuck and the only thing you can do is remove them by clicking on the X for each one.

The data for gifts comes from Facebook and sometimes the data doesn't completely transfer. Unfortunately this is random and very difficult for the developers to find the cause. It will usually clear up in a few days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.