View Single Post
Old Mar 12 2021, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
Some farmers have said that they have over 70 spots for messages in the message box in the game. Since the migration I only have space for 9. When someone sends me a message the older one disappears. Before the migration I had a lot ....not quite 70.....but enough that it was nice to scroll back if i wanted to look for someone, especially someone from the market who was not a FB friend. It was the only way to contact them since not being on FB with messenger with them.
Is what I have normal .... or a bug .... and will I get more space for messages when the migration is complete?

**Country Girl**
User ID # 100000020293728
Hi Country Girl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the messages.
Before the move in Flash we had up to 50 messages stored, not 70. Currently the amount appears to be only 9. We don't know if or when the developers will change that back to a higher number after the rest of the major functions are added back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.