View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
First I'll start with saying that everything released prior to hiring has been working fine for me, been happy with the work done so far The problem i'm having is when i hire a non-neighbor for fishing. The farms are wall to wall lakes/seacoasts, so it is extreme, but never had problems in the Flash version. As soon as they start working the WebGL memory usage goes through the roof and leaves me basically frozen in the game. We've tried the same a few times, always the same result. Today when it happened I tried leaving the game and going back in, memory usage was normal, but it was coincidentally the same time the worker was locked out with a message, "WARNING: ERROR: SFS.CallMethod - not connected". I've attached a screen shot of the FT Console showing memory usage.
Thanks,
Jeff (1209353981)
Attachment 24694
Hi inkdone

We have some questions for you to let the developers know.

.- Is this happening in your own farms or you go to your superneighbor farm?

.- If it is in your own farm we need to know which farm is having the problem. If this happens in your superneighbor farm, we need their id number (they find it in the message above the game screen) and also which farm has the problem.

.- Are you both on the same farm at the same time when one of you is working as superneighbor? If so, have the farm owner tried to not be there while the superneighbor is working?

.- Is this happenning if the owner tries to fish their own farm? Or it only happens when the farm is worked by a superneighbor?

.- Is this the only farm where you have problems?

Thank you