View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2021, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
i know I have the mobile lookout tower I checked when tried to buy another but when I go to other farmers farms says I need it in storage and am not sure but tools etc you cannot see in the storage atm?
Hi amanda1955,

You should be able to open your storage then click on the items section of storage to see those and use the various filters in there and use the search box. If you are able to open Item storage please check that the filter at the top is set to All or Tools when searching for your mobile lookout tower.

Your mobile lookout tower is showing as in your item storage in your data. If the issue with not being able to see your items in storage resolved by the time you see this and you are still having problems showing available work when you are on farms you are an SN for, please check with the farm owner that you still have all the permissions for farming work on their farms, you may need to find a clear spot on one of your farms, take that tool out of storage, reload and place it back into storage to reset it.

If you are using a saved bookmark to get to the game, please also try the Facebook bookmark or the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forum to make sure you are using the current version of the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.