View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2021, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaldren View Post
Since Sunday my neighbor and I have had problems with double clicking when fishing.We both have about 40 farms with some layered (seas over lakes). 28 with all layered. It doesn't always do the 2nd click and is slower then before. To get it to work most of the time, I count to myself, 1 and 2 and, clicking on 1 and 2. This really makes it take longer to do the farms. Almost as bad as with flash. I hope it will return to the way it was before Sunday. I'm hoping this is a bug that will be fixed. Please let me know if this is the case.
Hi Jwaldren,
We do not know yet how much of the layering will work correctly in this version. The developers are not concentrating on that as they are working to get the rest of the functions back into the game. If you have your farms that heaviliy layered then things will always be much slower and can crash your farms. The game was not designed for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.