View Single Post
Old Apr 13 2021, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
100001369549899 Having several problems, my bait disappeared and I had at least five digits of baits, now none. While working has a super neighbor things hardly and some and sometimes not working. After purchasing flowers and arranging I go to another field and when I come back all my work is going. Nothing I purchased is there anymore. How has a super neighbor do you had things to the storage?
Hi Jan Edwards,
We do not have any way to track your bait usage. I do see you have 2 Fishing Tackle shops. If you are loading those with bait then that could be where your bait went. When you load those each can use up to 15,000 of each bait, so to load both of them can take 30,000 of each type of bait.

There is still a problem with the designing function for super neighbors that things do not stay where you put them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.