View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2021, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted Jim View Post
There is something seriously wrong with either INVENTORY or RESOURCE USAGE or both. Since the change over and making factories operational, I have noticed serious depletions in crops, minerals, and certain goods that were not a problem before. Now I've gone from 250K worth of bamboo, which was easily maintained before the switch, to a mere 50K. I'm out of aluminum ore, iron ore, and, just recently, copper ore. I harvest as often as possible, so, either I'm not being credited in my inventory, goods are disappearing from inventory, or I am using 5 to 10 times as much in my factories. I can't keep up.
Hi Addicted Jim,
Nothing has changed on how much crops or products are used. The only change would be how often you are refilling them and how many are working your facilities when you post. The mines and the other facilities that are not workable by others do not produce any faster, so if you are using those products faster then the mines, etc can't keep up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.