View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2021, 05:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Mouse click has been changed in this last go round. I have all my trains very close together. When I try to move one train car to cram them together you CANNOT click to place the train car if anything is too close even when the car indicates green. You used to be able to click, move the car, release, press then drag the entire screen, release then click again and it would finally take the click and place the car correctly behind another item. Now even though the mouse is DOWN when I press then drag the entire screen the car moves (even though the mouse is down), and I can't subsequently pick the exact same location and actually get a click to go through.

So I'm trying to drag a train car and place it "super close" to another train car. It refuses to accept the placement click because I'm too close to something even though the car highlights green.

This is super irritating.

The other problem, which is why this one exists, is when you select a train car to move it tosses the train car about a mile away from the mouse cursor. Then it allows you to move it. Since the train is no longer anywhere near the mouse pointer when you selected it to move, you need 10,000 acres of empty space around your train to place the car correctly. Just select the train car when I click move, don't select it then pick it up and move it half a screen away. Here's a video. Notice when I select "move" it tosses the train a mile away from the cursor. Notice when I have the train car where I want it, it refuses to accept a click to actually place it there.

Outside link removed

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 14 2021 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Outside link removed - not allowed