View Single Post
Old Apr 29 2021, 01:05 PM

my quest - not going so well.. last issue is I started a quest today, finished it today, along with having finished the one that I had to start yesterday since it messed me up to collect 8 quests on the previous quest because of some storage issue and then time went slightly over 7 days since we had gotten messed up with quests earlier in the week and that cost me some time .. ANYWAY..
the one I started today and finished today and now tried to collect coins for the day from it since it was done.. SAYS IT HAS BEEN OVER 7 DAYS since I started the quest so it did not count .. LOL.... when this issue gets fixed for sure and not maybe, maybe you could let me know, but I am not killing myself to get 1 or 2 farm cash by getting up at all hours of the night to maybe get to collect from 8 quests and being messed over by all the issues to find out that it messed up and took like 15 minutes over time to collect that one.. then make a new one that is rigged to be something that I had to wait almost 21 hours to harvest a flower.. lol.. rigged .. and couldn't usea life line that worked correctly by allowing me to harvest someone elses or work in facilities.. and end up with less than 1/2 of needed flower ... THANKS.. for reading.. I am out for a few days at least
-USER ID number ( 1303461736 ) Sundos