View Single Post
Old May 08 2021, 05:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donrirvi View Post
I'm on my own.
Farms 2 (Sunflower Grove). 4 (Sunflower Woods), 7 (Sunflower Shores), 16 (Sunflower Woodlands)
The farms are no bigger than 24x24
Not a lot of items on them
No overlaps

Seems like it takes foever to gather the fish. (Never had the problem before)
Hi donrirvi,

Thank you for your additional information. I had a look at those farms and don't see anything there that should be causing a problem.

Fishing with the boats that you own does mean that as the amount of fish reduces in the waters it will get harder to get to get as many fish per click, you would have to refresh the farm to refresh the waters so you can catch more of the fish that's left in them.

I can see that you have everything showing in game preferences. If you like to do your farm work with everything showing like that, as you like to place a lot of items close to the waters and also on them, please select your fishing boat and see if the eye bottom right of your screen is showing fully open or part closed. If it's fully open please click on that eye to change it to part closed so that everything else hides as you fish.

Please also clear your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and see if that improves fishing for you.

If it doesn't, the easiest thing for you to do until you want to upgrade to the turbo boat is to hire someone at market to do you farm work for you or just the fishing if you prefer to only hire for that. Hiring a stranger at market will also get you more products than doing the jobs yourself as you earn an extra reward for doing that. There is usually plenty of workers at market that have a turbo boat or the bigger turbo boats and they will easily be able to get those fish for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.