View Single Post
Old May 08 2021, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
Hi marymarcel. I always wait for the avatar name to turn yellow before moving on to try and hire a new player. On at least three occasions now I have had the yellowed avatar player accept the work, at least once after I had hired a second player to do the same work. This is what really brought it to my attention as I was harangued (in a nice way) by the original hiree because the work had already been done.

I will keep an eye out to see if this happens again. If it does I will get approximate times and report those with the event.
Hi Farmer Dibble

I do understand you wait till the avatar name turns yellow, but when we tried the first time, I waited for the 30 seconds past, then the farmer trying to hire me received a sorry message and the request disappeared from my screen as soon as the time had past.

The second time, I clicked to accept the request in the last second, my avatar showed yellow for the farmer trying to hire me but he received the message I had accepted the work. That message appeared in his screen almost inmediately.

It seems in your case, there is a delay as you get the accepting message after you have already hired another farmer.

Please if you get this again, let us know what you found, thanks