View Single Post
Old May 24 2021, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
545731725 User ID

I was selling products in market and it froze after selling 4 items. Then I reloaded game and it says that WebGL is not supported. When previously it loaded fine. Days prior to this, everytime I close the tab when my farm is open it takes about 15 seconds just to close. I cleared my cache, checked settings, even uninstalled the Chrome browser and reinstalled it.

Not sure what to do from here.

chrome://gpu says:Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Metal: Disabled
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
OpenGL: Enabled
Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated
Hi Texans,
You got the WEbGl not supported as that happens when you have an error. The game thinks WebGL is not responding.
You can try first just closing your browser for a few minutes then reopen your farms. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. If that still doesn't fix it try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen to your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.