Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 08 2021, 07:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
For about a week now I keep getting the the oops you already worked that facility notice when working a lot of my neighbors facilities. this has never happened with me before unless I go in within 8 hours of having worked it before. I know I have not worked 'any" neighbor facilities since around 3 or 4 yesterday afternoon (it's now 5 am). When it happens the black working facility bar stays up for around 4 to 5 seconds like it usually does when working a facility and getting products but I get the oops warning. Usually when I get the oops warning it happens almost immediately after arriving at the farm. I have the trains so the mayor works all farms for me.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

What you are describing can be tricky to pin down. As you don't have show times in the toolbox yet, I can't ask you to check there for the rework check marks on facilities and service facilities before you work any friends facilities , nor do we have access to that information to check that in your data. We are hoping that feature will be added back to the game fairly soon. You would have needed to check there before working anyone's facilities after an 8 hour break and see if a time is showing or a green check mark for both types.

I've had an 8 hour break myself and am not having the oops issue on anyone's facilities so far today.

The usual culprit for timing issues in the game is computer date/time not being quite correct, so please double check that those are still showing correct on your computer at the moment. If any part of those are off that could be what the problem is.

If your wall request page goes back far enough, have a look and see if any of the friends you are getting this oops issue with could have posted earlier in the day that you might have already tried working. It may be that you have worked them previously but for some reason the pink background did not show up to indicate that you had already worked them. If you're not sure on this one it might be worth making a note of the names of friends you have already worked facilities for and if they post again later, see if those show up with a pink background or not.

The black loading box being up for that long when you work facilities is sounding like there may be a slowdown somewhere in your internet path from your computer to the game and that can be impossible to know where exactly that slowdown is. If there is a slowdown somewhere it's possible that the data isn't all getting transferred correctly causing a problem. When you start getting that black loading box up for a long time, if you've had the browser open a long time see if closing your browser for a few minutes then reopening it helps or if you are opening quite a few tabs to work several facility requests at once try closing the browser for a few minutes then try opening less tabs of facility requests and see if that works better for you when you get that loading issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.