Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Sorry, but he can't seem to get into the forum either. That's why I'm trying to help.
Today, he asked I post this for him:
I helped my friend (user ID: 604470133) reported his slow load of farms daily between 8:00 and 11:00 PM (Vietnam time zone). His farm load has improved but worsen. Today he started to work his neighbor's farms at 7:30. Working the first half farms was fine. When the clock struck 8:15 PM, working the remaining farms became a nightmare to him. Please give him a solution, or at least let him know when the slow farm load ends. Thank you.
Hi Conjetta

Taz is not available at this moment.

Your friend is a registered user so he should not have problems to enter the forum and then post here.

As Taz told you, that seems to be an internet problem during that period of time. That was the same you reported for them some months ago and then it was fixed.

Your friend should ask their internet provider if they have problems in their zone and also do the usual clearing to the computer and browser.