View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2021, 05:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiev View Post
my game keeps freezing then i have to reset the WebGl when will this be fixed i am having to do this ever few minutes its becoming fustrating
Hi Aussiev,

I have moved your post to the HTML thread.

Have you done the following?
  • Done all your computer updates, if not you need to check and do any that are showing.
  • Made sure your browser is up to date, disabled any extensions that may be added and enabled on it to eliminate that as being a problem.
  • Done the same with another browser to see if that works any better for you.
  • Compared your computer specifications to the one listed in the 1st post of page 1 of this HTML5/WebGL thread to see if you should be experiencing optimum game play. If not please click check and also see if there is anything in that post that you have not already tried.
  • There is a compressed graphics setting in your game preferences you can try, which at the time of this post you are currently not using, information about that is also in the 1st post on page 1.

If all of those are fine, please copy the 1st 10 lines of what you see in the FT Console below your game screen. If you are not seeing any information with a white background there click on the Toggle FT Console to open it. When you are done you can click on it again to close it.

Then please also let us know what job that you are and describe the type of farm you are working on when Web GL disables for you and if possible please list any errors that are showing in the FT Console when this happens.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.