Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2021, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have a rather strange problem, on my quest farms where I have 3,4,5,6 day crops, with staggered plantings and need to replant those that are due to waste I find that when I try to use my Harvest Plow tool some of the crops show the name and time left til wasted but others do not show anything at all, which is a bit of a problem as I don't really want to replant the wrong plot. I have attempted to take a video of this and post to my facebook wall in the hopes it may explain the problem. The crops for the other days do not have this problem..ie 1,2 day. I do not know how to post this video link to this site.. any help appreciated.. I have tagged Tiger, hope this will help.
Hi Aussie Rae,
I removed the link for the video as it has a personal name showing. As you already tagged them then they will see it.
From what we can tell from the video it seems like you are just moving too fast across the crops and the game doesn't have time to show the names.

It may just be that with the tool you are not getting the right point to show the information. You can try clearing your memcache and see if that helps. Also you should be able to get the information if you just use green man pointer and then note which ones are what.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 11 2021 at 06:58 PM.