Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 13 2021, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
My Quest to load 15 orange poppies is not working right. I just harvested 25 or so orange poppies on my home farm and that part of the quest has not yet received a green check mark. Can you help?
Hi Precious In His Sight,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
You harvested them on your home/default farm? The orange poppies on thet farm have only 10.6 hours until they are grown again. Since they are a 4 day growth time, and even with irrigation would take 2 days then it is not possible for you have harvested them 10 hours ago.

If you watered them right before harvesting then you didn't actually harvest them even though they may have said they were ready. This has been a problem for a long time. After you water flowers you need to refresh the farm to make sure they are ready to be harvested.
You will need to wait another 10.6 hours before you can harvest those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.