Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2021, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Taz, yes, i did move the trains but they are showing connected when I mouse over the engines ALL cars are highlighted. I do see now that if I open the train status that F2 train is only showing 7 cars out but WHY do they highlight if the cars are not connected properly ? And if I move them off and reconnect them HOW DO I CHECK THAT THEY ARE REALLY CONNECTED after re-doing them ?

I moved the trains cause it would NOT let me plow under them and I wanted them at the top out of the way so any changes I needed to make would not mess up the center of my fields again. It let me plow under the train with Flash Player but with the new migration it WILL NOT let me plow under the train. Can you or can you not plow under the train ? Am I doing it wrong and that is the reason my plots will NOT go under the train ?
Hi Mo,
First you can see if all the cars are connected in the train manager. When you open the train in that it opens to Freight Cars. Only the cars that are connected to the train correctly will show. The rest are faded out. Again do not use the green or purple hands to place your train cars as those all overlapping and the cars do not connect correctly.

Plowing under the trains is layering and I am sorry but we can not give or allow instructions about layering to be posted in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.