View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2021, 05:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrfolkdnc View Post
farm number 1478175759

many times: running farmtown. close ft window because it stopped or to run a different game. when I come back, it says it was reported my browser does not support webgl--but I just WAS runniing it.

just now: started chromium and load farmtown. just stopped.

2021-09-03 05:04:43.458 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-09-03 05:04:43.459 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-09-03 05:04:43.475 LOGSessionId: 8030004
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (X.Org)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (X.Org, AMD CEDAR, OpenGL 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 20.0.8)

Hi sqrfolkdnc,

Thank you for your ID and the information supplied. Have you tried just closing the browser and reopening it? If not please try that.

Ideally we need to know a little more information on what you have already tried to resolve this and what you were doing in the game when the web GL disabled.
  • Does your computer meet or exceed the technical requirements listed in the first post on page one? If it does not it's possible that you are running out of memory which may be causing WebGl to disable especially if you are playing other games as well.

• Have you checked for any computer updates and done them?

• Is your browser still showing up to date, if not please update it. Please also clear the caches in it. First load of FT will be a little slower which it gets a fresh load of graphics for the game, so please try not to have any other game open while you do this and close other tabs in your browser if you have quite a few open.

If you have not already checked for those, please do so. If you make any changes to your browser and the browser prompts you to relaunch it please make sure you do that, if it does not prompt you to relaunch it please close the browser for a couple of minutes then reopen it to make sure those changes are applied.

After that if you still run into problems and have not already done so, please also run through the items in the 1st post on page one today and see if anything there helps you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.