Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Sep 18 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmGirl78254 View Post
What is happening to my fuel? I sign off and go to bed with over 5 million in fuel and when I signed on the next money it was all gone. Reloaded my fuel and I had 63253 of fuel left when I signed off and went to bed. Again when I signed on this morning it was all gone again. What is going on? Please help.
Hi FarmGirl,
I checked your account data and since you had the 5 million, refueled on the 11th, you have redispatched a lot of trains and those all use fuel depending on how many cars you have on them. What we can't see is how much work you have done in the 6 days until you next refueled, on your farm, loaded your facilities or hired workers to do work and allowed them to use your fuel, but all of those do take fuel to do.

Many things you do on your farms do take fuel, so 5 million really doesn't go far now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.