Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 21 2021, 07:31 PM

Judy Ulm (https://www.facebook.com/judy.ulman) is unable to get into FT. She is my SN and I am her SN. She has contacted me and asked me to contact you to see if you can fix her farms.

Judy said: 'Can you do me a big favor and ask if FT can retrieve my farms for me. My IT guy thought it was worth a try. He cant help me either'

The message she gets is in the attached pictures, okay, can't insert pictures here so here is the text of the first message: "Farm Town is requesting access to: your name and profile picture and friends list. Edit access This doesn't let the app post to Facebook. Continue as Judy or Cancel By continuing, Farm Town will receive ongoing access to the information that you share and Facebook will record when Farm Town accesses it. Learn more about this sharing and the stettins that you have. Farm Town's Privacy Policy and Terms."
Here is the text of the second message: "Error 'Login Error: There is an error in logging you into the application. Please try again later.' OK
Please contact her in Messenger if you have any questions.