View Single Post
Old Nov 15 2021, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicbrat View Post
Taz, My computer is intel i5, 16gb ram, 1tb ssd hardrive. I purchased for using photoshop etc. I usually have 3 tabs open, mail, farmtown/facebook, weather. I clear memcache multiple times a day, I clear my browsing cache, when it boots me it comes up stating webgl 2.0 is not supported. I restart. I use chrome or edge, because sometimes one works while the other won't
Hi Angelicbrat,
The WebGL not supported is because you have encountered an error that the makes the server think that the WebGL is not responding and therefore not supported.

Are your farms or the farms you are working on heavily layered?

Are you seeing the red numbers climbing on the Save button when you are working?
Have you tried unchecking all the show item in your preferences that you do not need for the work being done?

Other than that and what you are already doing the only thing I can do is copy your posts to the closed thread for the developers to look at this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.